CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009






Today is so beautiful. We layed out on the tramp this afternoon doing NOTHIN'. My, it was wonderful. I wish I lived in a different era, when every minute of your life isn't scheduled. It reminded me of those good ol' days in Idaho on the neighborhood tramp. My friend Susan made me laugh when she reminded me of our fun times. I hope I remember how crazy we were when Kayla gets older. She IS a teenager now. She has only acted like it for that last five years. Kayla's colorguard team got second yesterday. I still haven't got to see them perform. What kind of mother am I? I just admitted to my mother, I let Bailey go to the Jonas Brothers on a Sunday. She might fire me from motherhood. Although, she said it might be OK if she isn't swimming. That is the ultimate bad Sunday thing. Only one more week until spring break. We are going to San Antonio, and hopefully Jason, Lacee, and Anna will get to join us. We are excited to have NOTHIN' to do. If anyone wants to join us doin' NOTHIN' come on down!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

I definitely wish I was going to San Antonio with you! I have always wanted to go there. I am TOTALLY sick of snow. :) Cute pics of you and the kids.

Debbie said...

I want to join you doin' NOTHIN'! Or you can come join me doin' NOTHIN! :) I DID NOT KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG!!! I'm insulted. It's official. :)