CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cutie Pic of Kennedi, Nadia, and Bailey


Aren't they adorable? Bailey starts Young Women's in March. I can't believe it. I have to tell ya'll a funny story. One of our Baileyisms. So, the other day, I was thinking about Bailey going into Young Women's so I said to Bailey, "Bailey, aren't you excited for what is going to happen in a few months?" Bailey looked at my a little quizzedly (word?) and said, "What mom? Puberty?" THAT is SO Bailey.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That is too funny. I can't believe Bailey is going into YW. Our kids are getting too big too fast.

timberlanemckees said...

Incredible !!! Big things happening this year, huh?!? Your day looked wonderful . . . thanks for sharing. We love y'all bunches!!!

Susan said...

Hey Kimmy! It's me Susan, from Idaho! I found you on Lex's blog and I was so excited. I'm just getting into this blog thing it can be so addicting! I was just telling Mandy the other day about you laughing "maw ha ha" do you remember that or is it just me? Also I was telling her about "as usual" ya know the tuna sandwiches? AND "my mom's a school teacher" ha ha, I'm smiling right now just thinking about it :)