CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Feeling Lucky!!!

Feelin' Lucky?

This was on my friend's blog and it sounded like fun. I'm always up for an excuse to use some of my crafty brain cells. (It's a nice change from watching Barbie all day long.) :) ...and just think, you could have something especially made for you by ME! (A real treat... I know!) So you gotta ask yourself... 'Do I feel lucky?' :) ...


The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!

My choice. For you.



This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be srapbooky, or sewn or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you.

Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.





The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!



Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

6 comments:

clueless llama said...

i don't get it.

Lexie said...

Kimmie, I would totally love to do this and I think I get it......but then I would be committed to do something and I'm just not there yet. :)

Debbie said...

Um, am I allowed to just do it right back to you? Because I would love ANYTHING that came from the lovely Kimberly Davis!!! :)

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Kimmy!

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

I don't get it either. I feel alot like Lexie. Not very committed to anything right now. Hey will you send me your email. I am going private and need to send you an invite. Thanks. Be glad you are in Texas, we got a foot of snow on Wed, and it is snowing once again.

Debbie said...

Thanks for my adorable sign Kim!!! I'll take a picture of it asap and get it on my blog! :) You're awesome. :)