CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I have been chastised repeatedly about not updating since IKE, sooo.... here we go. We have been CRAZY busy, and I kept thinking to myself, "Self, after your sister's wedding, things will go back to normal." I can apparently lie to my self. Speaking of the wedding, it was fabulous. The absolute perfect fall day in Idaho. It wasn't cold, the sun was shining, and it was beautiful. The ceremony was certainly one of the best ceremonies I have ever been too. My sister, Cheryl, and her new husband, Dan, were sealed by the Rexburg Temple president. I will have to have an entry dedicated to the wedding. After we returned to Texas, mom and dad came for the reception here, then the week immediately following that we had our primary program. (The primary kid were wonderful) After that, we have been trying to get the house back in order, (another entry). Which apparently will take longer than we had hoped because the mortgage company will only give us our money in thirds. AAAGGGG!! I hate insurance and mortgage companies. This quickly brings us up to the Thanksgiving holiday. Jason and Lacey, Jared's brother and his wife, came down for the weekend. We are so excited to see the baby!! And now on to Christmas. I do love this relaxing time of year.

1 comment:

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

It's about time. I am really upset that I didn't even get a call while in Driggs. JK. I know how crazy it is when you try to cram in alot in just a few days. I am really excited for Cheryl.. I have always thought she is so cute. Talk to you soon. Plus I need your address. Please send.